44 Random Questions
I saw these on Ryan http://wordsmithonia.blogspot.com's page and thought, what the heck... I should be studying for a test on Buddhism and Judaism but what's a good studying hour without internet caused procrastination and taking photos of myself???? Yeah, exactly
1. Do you like blue cheese? Blue Cheese dressing for hot wings :D
2. Have you ever been drunk? It's been a long long time.
3. Do you own a gun? Never
4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite? I love me some Kool Aid. I love Black Cherry.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? No, not really
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Chicago style (mustard, relish, tomato, cucumber, sport peppers, and celery salt)
7. Favorite Christmas movie? Rudolph, Frosty, A Christmas Story, Charlie Brown Christmas, A Christmas Carol (actually, our local theatre puts on a FANTASTIC musical of A Christmas Carol) and I know there are more.. just brain freezing. Besides it's not Christmas yet.. lol.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water and Coffee.
9. Can you do push ups? Yes, diamond style :)
10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? I can't stand wearing jewelry.
11. Favorite hobby? In the brutal heat of Arizona, reading. When it's nice and cool, hiking, rock climbing, cooking, grilling with friends, movie nights, game board nights, visiting zoos, museums, and going to the park with my daughter.
12. Do you have A.D.D.? Sometimes if I am stressed, lol.
13. What’s your favorite shoe? Well, since I am unemployed I really love flip flops, ballet flats and my new balance trail running shoes.
14. Middle name? Nicole
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? 4 Noble Truths, The 8 fold path, Circumcision, the 1st Diaspora of the Jews, the persecution of the Jews.. yes, procrastinating actually helps :)
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water and Coffee. Sometimes a Dr. Pepper. I am trying to quit the coffee and soda. I am going to visit my family and friends in March and am going to get in tip top shape first. LOL. That's worse then getting ready for a class reunion.
17. Current worry? That my daughter doesn't catch the flu (No, I don't feed in to paranoia, I am actually a person who doesn't freak out over health issues but she has disabilities that make the flu worse for her then it does other people and since she just had neurosurgery, well you understand) Oh and speaking of surgery, she has developed a gap in her skull and we are hoping it's just her skull settling and nothing serious. So of course, I have to watch to make sure it isn't getting larger and not pulsing, because then that means serious trouble for her. Possible shunt malfunction, brain infection, etc.
18. Current hate right now? I don't really hate anything, but what's annoying are people who spam information which I consider hate mongering and untruths.
19. Dum da dum dummmm what is that? Dum?
20. How did you bring in the new year? Sleeping
21. Where would you like to go? Asian, UK, Dubrovnik Croatia, Casablanca Morocco, The Virgin Islands, and many, many more
22. Name three people who will complete this? Anyone who wants to.
23. Do you own slippers? Nope.
24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? white tank top
25. Do you like sleeping on Satin sheets? Sure, but I actually prefer high thread count egyptian cotton sheets- feels like HEAVEN :)
26. Can you whistle? Nope!
27. Favorite color? I am a girly girl and love pink buuttt, right now I am into the bright jewel colors (Indian style) aquas, purples, burgundies, reds, etc
28. Would you be a pirate? Arrrrrr me matey, No.
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? That stupid Miley Cyrus song, Party in The USA is stuck in my head and I sang it in the shower this morning.
30. Favorite Girl’s Name? Emma (of course!)
31. Favorite boy’s name? Elijah.
32. What’s in your pocket right now? No pockets.
33. Last thing that made you laugh? The girl in my math class who farted and then was pretending it was her shoes.. uh, it's a carpeted floor my dear and YOU need to lay off the dairy!
34. Best bed sheets as a child? I was poor, I can't remember, I am sure they were plain.
35. Worst injury you’ve ever had as a child? I have never really been injured,I did however, have a neighbor kid smash my cheek with a broom handle (on accident) and it busted my cheek open. Looked like I had an extra eyeball. Should have had stitches but my mom just closed me up with butterfly bandages. Still have a scar there.
36. Do you love where you live? I hate Arizona.
37. Revenge of the Nerds or Fast Times at Ridgemont High? Both
38. Who is your loudest friend? Ummm, I really don't know
39. How many dogs do you have? None but would love a Husky.
40. Does someone have a crush on you? No idea....
42. What is your favorite candy? I really don't like candy.
43. Favorite Sports Team? Rock Chalk Jayhawks (didn't say it had to be pro)
44. What song do you want played at your funeral? Celebration by Kool and the Gang. I am not kidding.......