So. I am a huge amazon.com fan! HUGE. I am also a PRIME member. Being a prime member has several perks: free ebooks in the lending library, free two day shipping and free streaming videos (some. It's nice because although I am a Netflix subscriber, Amazon does have some different options!). Prime is $79 a year BUT if you are a student, you can get it for $39 a year! Smoking deal. It really is! You just need your .edu email and you are good to go!
I am trying to raise some money for my daughter's upcoming birthday and for each referral I get who signs up for Amazon Student, I get a $5 referral credit! Please, spread the word!
Click here to sign up!
Speaking of Amazon, I buy most of my music through Amazon and play through their Cloud Player App on my iPhone. Well THIS image here truly depicts my playlist.
What do you have that might make you say "Don't judge"? Put your music on shuffle and list the the first TEN songs that come up.
Here are mine. Seriously. Do. Not. Judge. Ha.
- Hold You In My Arms- Ray LaMontagne
- Suzie (I Love You) - Michael Bernard Fitzgerald
- Say It Isn't So - Hall & Oates
- Once- Pearl Jam
- Hangin' Tough- New Kids on the Block
- Time and Time Again- Counting Crows
- All I Do is Dream of You- Michael Buble
- Never- Moving Pictures (Footloose Soundtrack)
- You Bring Me Joy- Mary J. Blige
- Hey Eugene- Pink Martini
Ok. Not TOOOOO bad. Ha. It's much worse than that but I love my music.
Bam. You're IT!
Oh and don't cheat. Put it out there!