Sunday Social is a weekly meme brought to you by Ashley Lately
This is actually my first time participating so I figured it sounds fun, so why not? I am a social girl so this is right up my alley. Oh and it's all about fooooooooooooooooooood.
1. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Acks! How dare you force me to choose ONE thing! I'd say Chicken Makhani (aka Indian Butter Chicken) with naan and raita (Ok, so maybe that's more than one but it's ONE meal!)
2. What's your guilty pleasure/comfort food?
Oh man... Girl Scout Thin Mints. I did find that Great Value's Fudge Mint cookies are nearly identical!
3. What's the weirdest/craziest thing you've ever eaten?
Calf Fries. Rocky Mountain Oysters. Bull Balls. They're not bad!
4. What foods do you avoid at all costs?
Fish, Shellfish, strawberries, blackberries, raspberries.... all because I am deadly allergic to them!
5. What meal reminds you of your childhood?
Ooh! Chicken Fried Steak, Meatloaf, Chicken noodle soup, etc. So many!
6. Share one of your favorite recipes and the story behind it.
This is a hard one for me. I am drawing a blank on it! Wow! Terrible!
How about my favorite meatloaf recipe? No real story behind it but I love it because it's good. 'Nuf said.
1.25 lbs of ground turkey
1 sleeve of Ritz Crackers (crushed!)
1/4 cup of water
1 packet of Lipton onion soup mix
1/4 cup fresh parsley
a large handful of shredded italian cheese.
Mix the crap up. Mold it into a loaf. Bake in your PREHEATED oven (350 degrees) for 45 minutes.
It's good. Eat it. You'll love it.