Yesterday was a rough day. No. Scratch that, this entire week has been rough. I love having an extended weekend (I was off Saturday, Sunday, Monday and the first half of Tuesday) but it wreaks havoc in my job. My workload grows exponentially and I am behind. I remember when my now-boss interviewed me she did mention how people in my department don't take much in the way of vacations because of the above fact. I understand now. So, this week I've been a bit disoriented but next week will be fine but holy crap! It's been a hard week.
On Facebook, there has been a pretty fun "game" (no other way I can think to do describe it) where you share a set # of facts about yourself. The number is randomly given to you. I figure I can share six :)
1. Every morning I watch Law & Order. I am working my way through the original series on Netflix.
2. I am obsessed with Firefly and Star Trek.
3. I have six tattoos with more in the work.
4. I am the youngest of nine children.
5. I never wanted children. I've had three. Emma's the only baby that survived longer than three hours. She has defied death.
6. I was extremely sick when my family moved from Arizona to Kansas. The doctors thought I had cystic fibrosis. Turned out it was a viral pneumonia that took several years to fully resolve.
With that being said, how about a giveaway?
My blog has been steadily growing and I want to thank you for being there!
I am giving away a $10 gift card to the Children's Place clothing store. I absolutely adore the Children's Place. They have cute clothes, great sales with great coupons. I have walked out of there with 6 full outfits for $40 and sometimes even less. Emma adores their t-shirts and due to her physical disabilities, I love their selection of elastic waist bottoms.
a Rafflecopter giveaway