There are two things that every summer is required to have: in season peaches and frozen yogurt. Am I right? Of course I am *wink wink*
|Today’s post is sponsored by TCBY, by my love for their frozen yogurt is all my own!|
Memories came rushing back to me and they all made me smile. TCBY was one of those special treats and when you got to go, it was so exciting and you savored every. single. creamy. bite.
What else goes with classic vanilla bean frozen yogurt?
HOT buttered, caramly peaches spooned over slices of angel food cake and then topped with aforementioned froyo.
Life. Is. Good.
1 tbsp. lemon juice
2 tbsp butter
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1. Peel peaches, cut in half, remove the pit and then cut into large chunks. Put into a glass or plastic bowl and sprinkle with lemon juice.
2. Heat skillet over low-medium and add butter. Heat until butter is melted.
3. Add peaches and brown sugar.
4. Continue heating and stirring until peaches brown and the sugar carmelizes. About 5 minutes.
5. Remove from heat and add vanilla, Stir well.
6. Serve immediately over angel food cake, serve with vanilla frozen yogurt and drizzle extra sauce over ice cream.
If you are in Denver, Phoenix, and Houston, visit the “Get The Scoop” Tour for $1 off coupons so you can swap out your ice cream for TCBY frozen yogurt, too! Also, for residents of Colorado, Texas, and Arizona - visit TCBY to find delicious TCBY treats in a grocery store near you!
Want some FREE TCBY?
You are in LUCK!!!!
I am able to giveaway of coupons for FREE TCBY products for 3 months (6 cartons at a $30 value)!!!
You as stoked as me???
Must be 18+ and a resident of the US.
a Rafflecopter giveaway