This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BeHealthyForEveryPartofLife #CollectiveBias
Personally, every girl should have one in their closet and have it filled with these purse essentials that are perfect for the woman who is always on the go!
There are certain things I love to have on hand and ALWAYS have in my purse.
1. Advil tablets. I have an old shoulder injury that has now turned arthritic and every once in awhile, it starts to burn and Advil is my #1 pain reliever. I really don't want to be miserable because my shoulder or my head hurts. You can use Advil tablets for headaches, minor arthritis and other joint pain, muscle aches and pains of the common cold. It's an old standby
2. Emergen-C Immune+. I love Emergen-C for immune support. Get a nice blast of antioxidants and Vitamin C.
3. ChapStick Total Hydration. I'm an old school ChapStick girl. I SWEAR I have at least 10 of them in my purse at any time. I am sold on the new ChapStick Total Hydration line. They're 100% natural, are age defying, they are crazy moisturizing (Argan oil, avacado and rose hip oils) and my lips feel ahhhhhhhhhhhmazing.
4. Pen &; paper. You NEVER know when you will need to write down an important detail ... or phone number.
5. Phone. I mean... no purse is complete without a phone. Photo, video and of course, being able to be reached in an emergency is important.
6. Hand sanitizer. Especially at festivals, having sanitizer readily available is so helpful. Sometimes, you can't get to a sink to wash hands and you never know what's brewing. Or... if you're like my child and myself and love petting animals...
Of course, you can pick up any of your purse essentials at Walmart!
What do YOU always have in your purse?