From birthday gifts, to wedding gifts to just wanting to add something extra to your home- votives are a fabulous gift to give. Especially when you have NO idea what to gift somebody!
Giving something handmade takes a gift from nice to AMAZING. I have 20 of the most gorgeous votives you can easily DIY from around the web. With Valentine's Day around the corner, any recipient would love one of the handmade beauties!
Nothing says I value you like a DIY gift.
- Valentine Glitter Votives from masonjarcraftslove.com
- DIY Chalk Marker Votives. from gatheringbeauty.com
- Easy Clay Votive DIY from abeautifulmess.com
- Clay Fabric Votives For We Make Collective from francoisetmoi.com
- DIY Splatter Paint Vases/votives from thesassylife.com
- Make This: Modern DIY Candle Votives On A Budget from papernstitchblog.com
- DIY Ombre Candle Votives from thehousethatlarsbuilt.com
- DIY Winter Votives from thecraftedlife.com
- Marble Votive DIY from abeautifulmess.com
- DIY Golden Valentine's Day Votives from themagiconions.com
- Snowflake Craft: Cute Winter Votives from modpodgerocksblog.com
- Seeing Stars: How To Make DIY Concrete Star Shaped Votives For July 4th from papernstitchblog.com
- DIY Shabby White Votives from talesfromthecusp.com
- DIY Stained Glass Crayon Candles from theswelldesigner.com
- Heart Cutout Tea Light Holders Made With Microwave Drying Clay from muminthemadhouse.com
- Holiday Herb + Gilded Candles from rachaeladele.com
- Light Up from thelovelydrawer.com
- DIY Eggshell Tea Light Candles from handsoccupied.com
- How To Make Spring Stenciled Votives from everydaydishes.com
- How to: Decorative Votive Candles from thesarahjohnson.com
Which is your favorite?